NEC’s PA653UL is a 6500-lumen LCD laser projector with advanced professional installation features for higher education and corporate users. The newly developed sealed optical engine creates a filter/maintenance free projector. With its multitude of digital inputs, connection to any computer or high definition device is possible.
Enjoy design and installation flexibility with a complete line of optional powered lenses (lens shift, focus and zoom), tilt-free and portrait installation capabilities along with built-in edge blending and stacking. The HDBaseT input and seperate HDBaseT repeater provide single connections for uncompressed full HD digital video, audio, ethernet power and various control signals.
- 4K Ready – Display stunning 4K 60P content using NEC’s proprietary high performance video processing/scaling chip without the loss of critical details. HDR10 and BT.2020 signals from “Ultra HD Blu-ray” and “4K TV broadcasting” are supported on all digital inputs
- Basic control of competitors product reducing the need for reprogramming of a control system. (call NEC for complete list)
- TileMatrix enables 4Kx2K resolution utilizing 4 projectors via HDBaseT Loop Out
- Utilization of the optional MultiPresenter Stick provides those looking for a network connection easy connection with up to 12 devices at once. (Win, MAC, Android, iOS) Screen mirroring for Android and Win. Simple annotation software
- High performance video processing/scaling creates life-like images
- Integrated software applications such as DisplayNote(R), Crestron Roomview, AMX Beacon, Extron XTP and PJ link allow for complete interactivity and control 6500-lumen brightness enhances images for most applications
- 4K Ready
Designed with the exhibitor in mind, this digital cinema projector is fully upgradable to 4K technology when available, making the transition a seamless and cost-effective solution.
- Advanced AccuBlend™
Ensures detailed images when non-native resolution sources are connected to the projector.
Intuitively syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one-touch image optimization.
- Built-in Wall Color Correction
Presets provide for adaptive color tone correction to display properly on non-white surfaces.
- Cornerstone Correction
Allows for horizontal, vertical and diagonal image correction for aligned images even when the projector is set up at an angle to the screen.
- Crestron Roomview
Provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network.
- Direct Power Off
Protects the lamp when the projector is accidentally unplugged or the power strip is switched off. Enables the fan to continue running until the lamp is properly cooled down. Internal sensors monitor lamp temperature and prevent the lamp from powering on.
- Dual Computer Inputs
Ensures quick switching between presentations.
- Dual HDMI inputs (with HDCP)
Ensure quick switching between presentations and allows for simultaneous digital connections of high-definition sources, such as Blu-ray players, cable boxes, satellite receivers and computers
- ECO Mode™
Extends lamp life, lowers audible noise and reduces total cost of ownership.
- Edge Blending
Blend multiple projectors together to create not standard images
- Geometric Correction
Allows you to project on spheres, cylinders, corner angles and more.
- Landscape/Portrait Capable
Allows for distortion-free display of content in various orientations, creating new application opportunities.
- Lens Shift
Vertical and horizontal lens shift enables flexible projector placement.