Delivering many unique features, NEC’s new PA Series is the world’s first projector range to offer a 4K interface for multi-screen display capability. Outstanding picture quality is guaranteed with NEC’s 3rd generation Sweetvision, high brightness levels and NEC’s unique scaler chip.
The new PA522U offers rich connectivity with a wide range of inputs and unrivalled installation capability making it ideal for corporates, higher education, museums and signage applications in large rooms and auditoriums.
- Easy installation – selection of wide zoom bayonet lenses, wide vertical and horizontal lens shift and control code emulation guarantees hassle-free installation and replacement of old installation projectors.
- Easy way to a big picture – up to 4K interface, HDMI-out signal loop through, built-in signal splitter and edge blending capability enables large presentation pictures without any external devices. PiP function allows additional sources to be displayed.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst administrating all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
- Very low cost of ownership – long lamp life of up to 4000 hours, inorganic long life panels, maintenance free filters and standby power of just 0.15W.
- Widest application support – portrait mode projection, 360 degree free tilt installation, unique geometric adjustment and 3D support offers unrivalled installation capability.
- Rich connectivity – including HDBaseT, the world’s first HDMI-out interface, 2xHDMI and DisplayPort technology guarantees outstanding connectivity.
- Outstanding Picture Quality – whole new visualisation experience with high brightness, up to 4K input signal and unique picture & colour processing technology based on the latest NEC scaler chip.